The GHS Pizza Challenge

Chris Katrakis

The Meat Feast is one of the many unique pizzas that will be available on November 18.

Are you interested in eating pizzas that are from the ideas of Geneva High School students? Then stop by Aurelios of Geneva on November 18 to take part in the GHS Pizza Challenge! The Pizza Challenge is a one day event where Aurelio’s Pizza (located on 330 W State St, Geneva, IL) has teamed up with GHS to serve special, unique pizzas that have been inspired by the minds of GHS Marketing Students. This event will be on November 18 from 11:00a.m to 9:00p.m and you can order these pizzas by carryout, delivery, or in restaurant! So if you are a fan of every kind of meat around the world, make sure to order the Student created Meat Feast! The Meat Feast is one of many pizzas that was developed by GHS Students. With Meatballs, Sausage, and delicious Italian Beef this pizza is a must have for all meat lovers.

So if you are craving some tasty pizza on November 18 stop by Aurelios (located on 330 W State St, Geneva, IL) from 11:00 a.m-9:00p.m to try some amazing and unique student creations that will surely please your taste buds!