Snapchats don’t last forever, but Yearbooks do

Yearbook; an amalgamation of students’ achievements and milestones that took place throughout the school year. The yearbook itself is filled cover to cover with entries ranging from sports, clubs and activities, questionnaires and surveys, and much, much more. The book is heavy enough to effectively knock a person of average height and weight out cold. However, the most extraordinary thing about this book is the people behind its production.     

Yearbook club is an absolutely amazing club that allows you to put yourself out there. Through yearbook club you can influence how students remember the school year, gain useful leadership skills, and create stories using the powers of photography.  For the first time ever, communications week is taking place in the Geneva commons at our very own GHS.  Yearbook club is one of the numerous clubs that is participating in communications week. Today, at their booth, the club has set up various activities for students to take part in. Yearbook Club has a “this or that” poll, with choices such as Instagram vs. Snapchat, tacos vs. sushi, etc. Members of the club are also taking polaroids of various students throughout the day. Yearbook club is also handing out a plethora of surveys, that have a diverse selection of questions for you to answer. Both the polls and the surveys will be featured in the yearbook. They are also encouraging kids to submit photos that they will put in the yearbook. Their email is [email protected]. To take the surveys and for more information, stop by their booth in the commons anytime today.